Porsche owners appreciate the importance of professional care and maintenance. The adverse weather and testing road conditions throughout the winter means it is essential to check that your vehicle is fully prepared for all eventualities. Therefore, we are delighted to offer you a pre-winter vehicle health check performed by one of our Porsche-trained Technicians.
For the all-inclusive price of £49 (incl. VAT) we will:
- Carry out a 30-point safety inspection
- Check and top up all vehicle fluids including engine oil
- Make sure your Porsche's tyres are safe and legal
- Ensure your tyre pressures are correct
- Inspect your vehicle's brake linings
The visual check will include a body wash and vacuum and you will have the opportunity to ask our specialist team any questions you may have about your car.
You can also speak to our team regarding fitting winter wheels and tyres to your Porsche. Summer tyres begin to harden in temperatures below +7ºC, which can cause braking distances to increase, so we recommend winter wheel and tyre sets from Porsche Tequipment for greater safety and better handling. The winter check will take approximately 1 hour. Delivery & collection is available*, or you can relax and enjoy a coffee in our comfortable customer waiting area while you wait.
*Subject to availability, mileage restrictions may apply
* Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since September 01, 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure to measure fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. Fuel economy and CO₂ emission figures are only intended as a means of comparing different types of vehicles tested under the same test cycle. New WLTP homologated vehicles are therefore not directly comparable with any vehicles tested under NEDC.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel consumption and CO₂ values. Additionally, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, electricity consumption, and CO₂ emissions of a car.