Caring for your Porsche can be time consuming at times, a complete professional valet service means you do not need to worry about this aspect of your car maintenance. Over time, protecting the paint work of your car will stop it from fading and looking lacklustre. Equally, maintaining your car's interior condition keeps it fresh and looking like new.
Porsche Centre Mid-Sussex provides a complete cleaning and care service for your Porsche. We always hand-wash the exterior of your vehicle ensuring that it is treated with extreme care.
For an all-inclusive price of £75* your car will receive:
- A full bodywork clean
- Polish treament for high-gloss finish
- Windows polished inside and out
- Vacuum including mats, seats and carpet
To find out more about the complete range of Porsche valet services which can be individually taliored to suit the condition of your car, or to book a valet service please contact us on 01444 242911 or email: email@example.com .
* Prices correct as on 30.01.15
* Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since September 01, 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure to measure fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. Fuel economy and CO₂ emission figures are only intended as a means of comparing different types of vehicles tested under the same test cycle. New WLTP homologated vehicles are therefore not directly comparable with any vehicles tested under NEDC.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel consumption and CO₂ values. Additionally, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, electricity consumption, and CO₂ emissions of a car.